Monday, May 29, 2006

Cam Ward Stops Pucks, Easy As Cake!

Update:
My Sand-Cam made the Hurricanes website!

It's the 8th one from the left.


I really had to cake on the sand to build this week’s Illustration Friday artwork. It’s a life size replica of Carolina Hurricanes goaltender Cam Ward making cake-work of puck stopping.



The sculpture must have worked because not only did Ward play last night, the Canes won in overtime. They are one game short of going to the Stanley Cup!



Bringing home the cup would be the icing on the cake ;).



Back in March I had the opportunity to play in the same crease at the RBC Center where Cam played last night. I even have a photo of it, click here.



3 comments:

Random Thoughts, Musings, and Dirty Diapers said...

Awesome work!!! Let's hope Cam stands on his head tomorrow! Go CANES!!

J. E. Morris said...

It's your arch enemy (Bwahahaha)Very nice, I love playing in the sand at the beach!

Karen Lee said...

GO CANES!