Friday, February 01, 2008

Newimals



I know I haven't posted much of my stuff lately. That's because January was filled with other people's stuff. And let's be honest, it's not all about me (mostly, but not all :)

Most of my January free time was eaten away by a rather large project I'm working on for TeleHealth. I've been revamping the demo for their TigrNet product. This is the product I was originally hired by TeleHeath to design so I'm always happy to help.

The rest of my January free time, which was very little, was spent working on a middle grade manuscript that I'm trying desperately to get out the door. More on that later...

In the meantime, I have new classes and they have been busy... so...

The first PhotoShop Phriday assignment for the Computer Art & Animation class, create a newimal by combining two animals.

Check out the rest at The apex Art Blog.

No comments: