Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Where Have I Been??



Busy!! Sure, the regular stuff like work, home and making sure the lawn is cut so the HOA doesn't send me another nasty gram ;) But also a lot of extra curricular activities. Here is my top 5 list:

1. Spent last weekend on a deacons retreat at the beach. I've never been on a deacons retreat and I might say, it was pretty cool spending time with the people that lead our church. We talked a lot about direction and came up with some very cool ideas and had a great time in between despite the lack of sleep. (I'm third from the left. I know , I need a hair cut!)

2. I've been talking with the folks down at the Apex Cultural Arts center and I can't spill the beans just yet but there might be an art show coming in the Fall. How very exciting!!

3. The Weevils have picked me up as their goalie for the summer season!! How very smart of them :) I'm looking forward to standing on the ice between the pipes again. More details coming soon.

4. My old stomping ground, TeleHealth, has been throwing me a lot of freelance work. Talks continue for a summer position designing the interface for their new top secrete project. Shussss, you didn't hear it here!!!

5. I got a new pond for the backyard. Planted seed, waiting for the flowers to grow.

1 comment:

C.R. Evers said...

There you are! I'm glad to know you haven't been kidnapped. ;0)

Glad to hear you'll still be gaolieing, the art show sounds cool! Keep us posted!

Welcome back to Blogland!