Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Shaky Sketches for Lost Critter Project!

scribblism

We have a final Lost Critter meeting Wednesday. So far 10 businesses have agreed to a lost critter box. That'll be 50 lost critters per box hidden in Apex this August. A total of 500!

If you are not familiar with the Lost Critter Street Art Project click there to see how we did it with one business.


In the meantime, I'm working on designs for each of the critters. Above, we have the classic critter design.

scribblism

The Zonkey Lost Critter design.

scribblism

the Squid Lost Critter design. Now only 7 more to go!

The shop is now open at http://iansands.etsy.com!

2 comments:

Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

What a great community project! I like the energetic feel to the critters. After reading your profile, I see that you would like my dog. (See my blog header). :)

Indigene said...

Wonderful idea and project! I love the color!