Thursday, November 01, 2012

Crushing Turtles

November is National Novel Writing Month! 

Since I will save all that time not shaving (Noshavember), I'll be working on my manuscript titled "Crushing Turtles". 

So what is National Novel Writing Month? Well, basically you write a 50,000 word novel in a month.. or more likely, you pledge to yourself to write a 50,000 word novel in a month. To be honest, most people don't succeed. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try! 

Now in my situation, my manuscript, Crushing Turtles isn't going to be anywhere near 50,000 words. So my goal is much simpler. I want to finish the ten chapters I have left to write. And, if i write 1/2 a chapter a day, regardless of word count, i will finish with time to spare! Wish me luck! 

For more info on NaNoWritMo check out the website http://www.nanowrimo.org

No comments: