Friday, April 27, 2007

OK, I lost!

So when Fuse # 8 announced the winner of the Hot Men of Children's Literature was I surprised I hadn’t won? Well, maybe not, considering I didn’t even make the list.

It’s ok. We can’t blame her. For one, I wasn’t even on the list. For two, she doesn’t know I exist. The only question is, is there still time? I mean, I’m not getting any younger or hotter.

They say it takes two years to get a book published and that’s after a publisher has accepted you. I might need to face the hard fact reality that I might be 50 before I am ever even eligible for the list. And who will want me then?? Who I ask!

Gym, here I come. We have a long road ahead.

Sincerely,
Sour Grapes

PS on the bright side, I am a championship goalie! See you on the ice Magoon! :P

No comments: