Monday, August 06, 2007

The third in my Jesus Freak posts. I could post the interface design stuff I’m doing for BASF but it is so much more less fun and duller.



This is an invitation I’m working on for a One Day service my church is holding. The idea is, if you only go to church one day a year, or perhaps you don’t go to church but you have thought, one day I’ll go, this is the service for you.

So this is just a mock up for the front cover to give them an idea of how it could look. On the other side of the invitation would be more content, directions, maybe a map, and stuff.

Anyhow, One Day should be fun. I think we are going to hand out some good coffee (anyone know where can I get some good coffee?) plus there will be a rocken’ band (anyone know of any musicians that want to play with me that Sunday??), plus other cool stuff (anyone have any ideas that would could be labeled other cool stuff?)

2 comments:

Kathleen Rietz said...

Clever. This should free up the parking lot a little on Christmas so I can find a space less than 3 football feilds away, right?

Janelle said...

Very cool idea, Ian! And I love the littel Christmas branch! - Janelle