Friday, December 21, 2007

Horizon

December is a crazy month. Every night, doing something. Some party. Some dinner. Fun. But still, no time to do stuff. Still, always doing stuff.

But not tonight.

So..



This is a tower I snapped a photo of on the way back from Thanksgiving dinner. It's some small town in SC or possibly right over the NC border. I don't know. I was lost. Well, sort of. I knew I was heading home.



This little water tower was right on the horizon. It was the first thing you saw as you drove into town. That, and a gas station may have been all the town had. Though I do remember there was an IGA for sale in the town we went through right before this one.

4 comments:

ethantan said...

striking artwork. great use of the colors.

Anonymous said...

Great piece, like the electric-like lines!

Anonymous said...

stunning color, and the darker neutral ground really makes it all pop!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the colors are great. I love the hibachi grill in the picture, although I think the legs might be too long.