Monday, October 29, 2007

Pages 20 -21

Still working on my top-secret project. Here are pages 20 and 21.



Even though I thumb nailed out the entire thing, I really can't see the big picture till I have a completed painting.

Once in Photoshop, I have so much more freedom to move stuff around and play with the layout. I know I’m suppose to be able to do all that with the thumbnails but...



I thought maybe this one worked better with the text on the top. Whatch you think? I don't know, maybe not... No, now that i look at it, i like the other one better. OK, never mind.

1 comment:

C.R. Evers said...

My vote is for the text in the green to be on the bottom of the page. It seems to balance out the text in the layout as a whole. Not that I know anything about layouts -- I only know my preference.

Looking good!

Have you done the wholphin yet? I'd like to see the wholphin too.