Saturday, November 08, 2008

Wise?



The election is over and so are my signs. The election day rain did them in. They looked so sorry all warped, soggy and bent over in the drizzle. I question the wisdom of using such temporary media for outdoor displays.. then again, they are temporary exhibits...



Here are the signs the weekend before election day. They looked pretty good back then. Maybe the collapse of my signs coinciding with the end of the election is deep ;)



I think someone must have liked my signs because six went out and only five came back. I thought at first maybe one fell off and blew away in the rain but I looked up and down the street and couldn't find it at all. The others, though droopy and wet, stayed right where I left them.

So why would one blow away and the other five not?? Did someone take a sign??

In other news... over 6,000 words in NANOWRIMO. slowly but possibly...

2 comments:

- Alexxx - said...

OH NO! I liked thoose signs.

Willie Baronet said...

What a clever idea. Someone liked it!