Friday, June 01, 2012

Meanwhile... Layers


So meanwhile, I'm trying to find a decent drawing program on the ipad. So far I've downloaded Layers, Sketchbook and 123D Sculpt, a 3D program. All i've messed with is Layers. 

what I like about layers is how simple it is. It has a brush, an eraser and a smudgy finger. That and of course, layers. I'll probably start my students off learning this program because of how simple and basic it is. 


First, I just wanted to sketch in layers, try out different brushes and stuff but without any real concern for the image. Then i wanted to take that first image and see if i could make it a little more 3dish. 

Now I need to move on and try sketchbook. it's got a lot more options. then onto the real 3D world 123D Sculpt. how very exciting, yes I know!

No comments: